Friday 24 November 2006

pub crawl


I have been to melbourne for 3 weeks and I have yet to start exploring. So what better way to explore the city than a pub crawl! Tonight, I will attempt to visit all the bars I've specifically chosen (based on friend and online reviews), and labelled on my melbourne bar map (it took me 2 hours to do!).

The route: Starting from right at the top near Parliament House, we will make our way down Flinders Lane and stumble back up through the city and end up back home on Franklin Street. Great plan huh!

Watch this space for a post-hangover review.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

missy, i hope ur mum is not reading this.. haahahaha but i do agree with u.. pub crawling is best way to know the city. hv fun

2Strap said...

mygoodness 2 hours for the map? u could've done alot of crawling in 2 hrs! ding dong sounds interesting ...

jo said...

look..how cute. the comments have little flowers next to your names! will go check out ding dong specially for cheryl che che

EdnaY said...

yo!

lala land sounds cool!!